When we started carving, Tyler was less than thrilled at the idea. As evident below, he was actually upset at touching the pumpkin.

Lately he has wanted to be Mr. Independent, so once we gave him is own tool, he was happy to go to work.

And in true Tyler style, it ended up in his mouth!
The pumpkin kit we bought had sponges of spiders and bats, so we thought that rather than have Tyler hold a knife, he could sponge his pumpkin. Again, we had to stop him from putting the sponge in his mouth!

The last two show our pumpkins in all their glory on our porch.

He actually smiled for the camera!
7 comments:
What a cute cheese on the last pic. Love the pumpkins!
love them! love them! at least you know pumpkins are non-toxic :)
What cute pumpkins. I am also so jealous of the New York trip from below. Someday I will get there.
Very cute! I am so lazy and I am not even attempting pumpkin carving this year. Pathetic, I know. It's good to know you guys are enjoying it! Yay for new friends. Just don't forget the old ones.
Cute pagguns!
Looks like a good time. I was just actually think yesterday about when Max stopped putting things in his mouth.... I can't remember. But he doesn't now, but I still don't trust him with a knife. I'll have to try the sponges next year!
CUTE! Halloween is my FAVORITE holiday! I love little kid costumes and he looks adorable! I still need to meet the little guy, we need to plan an outing quick!!!
Post a Comment