Thursday, November 20, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

This made me laugh!



Even though we all look forward to some delicious food this time of year, I think I'm most excited for family time. I love staying up late to play games, laughing, and relaxing with the family. That is what I am most thankful for. After all, who wouldn't be thankful for this?

I hope all of you have a happy, safe, and relaxing Thanksgiving!

8 comments:

kalie said...

I guess it's probably just that I've seen You've Got Mail too many times, but anytime I see "Happy Thanksgiving," all I can think of is "Hoppy Tanksgiving bock." Bwaahaa! I love that movie.

kalie said...

BTW, I didn't think you were that much of a Twi-hard... Glad to see your widget! It is the event of the SEASON!

Amylee said...

Baby Tyler pictures are the best kind. He was such a beautiful baby! I,too, am excited for Thanksgiving. I'm also excited for Twilight tonight!!!!!

Andrea said...

Jeremy and I are highly impressed by your propostition 8 statements. We are proud of you and say ditto to it all! So we too are looking forward to family time and thanksgiving. If only it lasted longer than one day!

Andrea said...

Oh and one more question, have you bought your ticket yet???? Are you going to the midnight showing tonight?

Merri Hackett said...

Gobble til you wobble as I always say! :) Happy Thanksgiving!

Shannon said...

Hahah that is hilarious. And I love the picture of Steve and Tyler sleeping! I bet Steve is a great dad!

Shelley said...

omigosh that picture of steve and Tyler melts my heart! That IS what it's all about!