

This picture shows the whole group about to embark on "Operation Overload" (on candy that is!). No, Tyler isn't floating in the air. Steve had to hold him up but try to hide behind everyone. Good job honey!

Tyler learned how to say "trick-reat" and even said it at every door. Once he realized that the people were giving him candy, he'd say thank you and then ask for "nother one" (meaning he wanted to go to another house.) We had to laugh because we would put him in his stroller on the long walks between houses, but his big bear hips hung over so much that we couldn't get the buckle latched! Tyler would have stayed out all night if it wasn't starting to rain and past his bedtime. I can see that I am going to love the holidays more than ever because I get to see Tyler have so much fun.

6 comments:
Tyler does make the cutest bear!! It sounds like you guys had tons of fun. It is so much more fun on holidays to watch your child have so much fun.
What a cute little bear you have! Holidays are the BEST esp. now with little ones who find them so new and magical. Christmas is going to ROCK!
Tyler makes an awesome bear!! I am glad he had so much fun trick-or-treating. I would love to hear him say it. And yes I am now in YW as the Beehive advisor, so far so good!
Oh he is so cute! That's cool that he could say that at each door. How adorable. Jaron wouldn't say anything but once he realized people were putting goodies in their buckets, he would hold his up and wouldn't leave until he saw candy go in. Drostan tried to just hold him and pass up a few families at the trunk or treat and Jaron would not have it! He didn't want to miss out on the candy. lol
I miss that cute little bear!
He is so adorable and we miss you guys so much. Traveling to Utah has been on our list and keeps getting pushed back. We will make it down there to visit as soon as possible.
Post a Comment