Okay girlies, I want to know what you all thought about the movie. I saw it on Saturday and I'll admit, I didn't love it. I was analyzing the entire movie. I felt like the translation from book to the big screen made it seem even cheesier than it already was. There were some choices that I would not have made. Some of the music distracted me, rather than enhanced the film. I must say that I really liked the following characters: Charlie, Jacob, and Jessica...they made the movie for me. Yet, in true Erin fashion, I saw it again tonight and LOVED it. I really did. I thought Edward was dreamy and all that. It's like the TV show LOST, just when I think I really don't care what happens and my life is just fine without it, it finds a way to suck me back in. So too has this movie. I had totally accepted the fact that my life was going to be nothing like Bella's and it was okay. Now, I want the fairly tale again. I want an Edward. (Just to set the record straight, this is the giddy teenage girl in me talking...the real Erin is very much content with her life!)
5 comments:
Here's why I liked Twilight:
-I already knew it was going to be cheesy, so when it was, I was prepared.
-Edward actually surprised me and there was even a moment that I thought he was good looking (what I affectionately call "the Ray Ban moment").
-Some characters were so perfect: Charlie, Jacob, Jessica, Mike, Victoria, Alice, Emmett.
-Bella's lullaby. Delightful. Moving.
-It exceeded my expectations of not totally sucking :o)
I actually can't wait to see it again.
I'm glad to hear your review! I haven't seen it yet and I wasn't sure if I wanted to. I had one person absolutely love it and another person said they hated it. :) so I'll give it a shot for sure!
Oooh, interesting to hear your review! I haven't seen it yet, and am debating if I should. I heard the overall plot is the same but the details are very different. Maybe the trick is to see it twice!
I had similar feelings about the movie. Maybe I will have to see it again to like it better.
I think I am one of the few people who actually liked the music in the movie, though.
I'm going to try and keep this short... It was THE CHEESIEST movie I've ever seen. Brittany and I almost peed our pants of laughter people were getting mad. I started liking the end a bit and I think he was kinda hot but the rest of the acting was painful. Maybe since I've read the books 4 times and I could anticipate everything they were going to say and then the delivery was completely ALL wrong. We had a good time at any rate it was just funny!
Post a Comment