Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas 2008

Some of the highlights of our Christmas break (in no particular order!)

1. A delicious Christmas Eve dinner, complete with cheesecake, with all of my family.
2. Tyler sleeping in until 9 a.m. Christmas morning.

3. Watching Tyler get excited over each present. He kept saying, "Presents, yeah!"


4. Movie and game nights with the whole extended family.
5. Having Tyler ask for his cousin Hayden every morning.
6. Tyler and I being able to see and spend time with Steve (I wish he had another week off!)

7. Finally getting a camcorder to record all of Tyler's funny moments.

8. Dinner with all of my sisters.

9. Skiing for the first time since I was 8. (Honey, thank you for having patience with me!)


10. Already looking forward to warmer weather!

5 comments:

Trent and Whit said...

Sounds like a wonderful Christmas! Hooray for kids and holidays! Everything seems more merry and bright :)

Amylee said...

What a fun Christmas! Sounds like Santa spoiled your family. You are so beautiful! Can we play sometime soon PLEASE?

Shannon said...

Tyler's PJs are great! I love the Christmas plaid. Also, your little sis is a knockout!

Dangela said...

We really miss you guys and are glad that Christmas treated you well.

Jen and Chase said...

Hey Erin- I found you through Kiersten's blog! Your boy is darling...so fun to see what you are up to these days!

http://chaseandjen.blogspot.com/