I got some money there for Christmas. I don't know why, but I always have to walk through designing my dream home. Someday. We picked up a few kitchen things and then came home to relax.
Sunday was a great day! I was called earlier in the week to be in the new Young Women's Presidency. I am the secretary. I have been in the presidencies of all the other organizations (Relief Society and Primary) but working in the YW has always eluded me. I am so excited. The presidency seems wonderful and we've already had a meeting on Sunday and a lunch meeting yesterday. More than anything, I'm so looking forward to getting to know the girls. I always loved my leaders and hope to be like them. This is going to be the busiest calling I've had, and therefore the best!
Monday was fantastic, only for the reason that I didn't have to work and Steve didn't have school. Tyler is as funny as ever too. Yesterday we tried to teach him to say 'what' if someone asks 'guess what?' In the car on the way home from Cabelas, I would say, 'guess what?' and he'd jump the gun and say 'love you!' (knowing that would be what I said.) Too cute!
9 comments:
SO exciting to be in YW! While being in YW is a very busy calling, it really is SO much fun. You're going to have a blast...I'm jealous!
Cute what Ty said...Hudson does something similar. If we say guess what, he'll sometimes say, "I love you, too."
Thanks for posting...I'd been salivating waiting for you to do so.
Hope to see you soon!
What a great calling! I remember when I was in YWs I always wanted to be just like my leaders. Girl's Camp was THE BEST! You're going to be great, I know it!
I'm so jealous! I would love to be in Young Womens. Good luck with all of the work that is involved, but I bet it will be so much fun.
Tyler IS so cute. I had so much fun on Friday- we need to do it more often.
You were at Cabelas and didnt come to my house??? I live RIGHT there! Congrats on your new calling...you will be good at that.
Congrats on the calling...I am in nursery again. :) the kids must love me.
ps I kid you not my verification word is suckit
I serve in the YW in our ward and I really love it. The girls really do have so much energy. It makes you wish you were young again and wears you out!
I am so jealous of your new calling. I love the Young Women and I was having so much fun. But they released me right befor Ryker came to play. And I have to agree that I love Ikea and can't wait for Tory to be done with school too. Here's to a great new year for you and your family.
the girls will be lucky to have you as their leader. You will do such a great job!
I was called to the YW when we lived in California (they called me the Sunday before Guy was born!). It was tough teaching with a newborn, but as he got older it was a lot easier and I really really enjoyed working with the girls.
I know the girls in your ward are going to love having you there! You're awesome and the girls are so lucky to have you!
Post a Comment