Last Sunday night Tyler seemed to have a bit of an upset tummy. Little did we know that his 24-hour upset tummy would make it's way, in various forms to Steve and me. After about a week of dry toast, Tums, and ginger ale, we are all on the mend. I'll take my 'eat all the time to cover up morning sickness' ANYTIME over having the stomach flu. Food will be my friend again this week.
However, I do need to issue some public thank you's. Ashley, thank you for taking Tyler on Wednesday so I could stay in bed until noon. Next, Steve for taking care of me for three full days, watching Tyler so I could sleep, ultimately getting sick from taking care of me, and still cleaning the kitchen and toilets while sick just to make my life easier. Also, my mom who took Tyler all weekend so we could get things done and rest from being sick all week. I couldn't have gotten through last week without you. I love you!
9 comments:
I'm glad you're feeling better and that you have so many wonderful people to take care of you. :)
Yikes! No fun. Glad you're feeling better, though. love ya!
I hate the flu. I am so glad you are feeling better! You have great friends that would take Tyler when you are feeling like that. Lucky girl! Miss you.
I'm so sorry we don't live closer so that I could have helped somehow. But I guess I helped by not bringing our sick germs your way...hope things continue to go uphill!
I'm sooo glad you all are feeling better! I swear the flu is going around. I had it a few weeks ago...and let me tell you I HATE throwing up...it's the worst feeling ever I think. Luckily James didn't get it, which I was surprised about. But anyway, I'm glad you can eat again! :)
Hope you guys are feeling better!
At first I was thinking... I wonder if it was just morning sickness, but sounds like it really was the flu. Sounds like too much sickness to handle!
I am so sorry that you were sick. I don't know why it seems that when we are already feeling the not-so-fun parts of pregnancy that we usually end getting sick too. Here's hoping that food really will be your friend again.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! WOW! How exciting....another addition to the family! That is sooo awesome! We can't wait to hear what it is. And sorry about getting sick. pregnancy+a non pregnancy sickness are not a good mix-thats rough! Well congrats again!
Having the stomach flu is the worst! I am glad you are all feeling much better. And I need to say congrats on the exciting news. I hope it continues to be a good pregnancy. That is super exciting, you are such a good parents you should have lots more children!
Post a Comment