It's true!!! Dallas is so much better at playing with Will than I am. I'm only good at "learning" activities. Thanks to your last post I have camping fever; good thing we're going this weekend. Less than a week until we know what baby Pulley is! I hope Steve has a good first day at his internship today.
4 comments:
So cute...it's true - Dads are so much fun for little kids (especially boys!)
They do make the best forts! Jared is always making some awesome forts for the kids to play in.
It's true!!! Dallas is so much better at playing with Will than I am. I'm only good at "learning" activities.
Thanks to your last post I have camping fever; good thing we're going this weekend.
Less than a week until we know what baby Pulley is!
I hope Steve has a good first day at his internship today.
Yes. Boys do need dads! I'm anxious to know if you will have another little boy or even out the numbers with a girl! Good luck tomorrow!
Post a Comment