Thursday, May 28, 2009

We're having a...

My ultrasound was scheduled for June 1st, but yesterday afternoon they called to see if I could come in this morning at 9 a.m. I was like, "let me think about that for a second....OKAY!!!"

So bright and early this morning I got to see this baby. Right from the beginning, the ultrasound lady said that the baby was very active, which I could have told her. Thankfully, she was able to get very clear pictures of everything she needed. The baby is perfectly healthy in every way, which all of you moms can attest is a huge sigh of relief.

Well, now that I've built up the suspense, we are having a baby girl! She wasn't shy at all in letting us see she is clearly a girl. We couldn't be happier. I'm already itching to go out and buy all sorts of girl stuff.

And I already have to show her off to you. This is a profile picture of our sweet girl, followed by a belly shot of me with that growing girl. It is crazy that I'm just a few days shy of half way done!

19 comments:

Tristan said...

Congratulations! She is going to be such a cutie! When she gets older I can see Tyler being a big protective brother, always looking out for his little sis. How fun!
You look GREAT Erin!

Suzie said...

Wooo-hooo!!!!! See you, Ty, and the evidence of your growing girl tomorrow!

Trent and Whit said...

Congratulations!!! Girls are great!

Jenn said...

How exciting! Congratulations!!

Nancy said...

I had to stare at the ultra-sound picture for a bit to figure it out..but now I see that cute profile. Congratulations! A girl was going to be my guess. Girls are super fun to fuss with and make all cutzie. Have fun! Oh, and you look so good!

Angie Lewis said...

Yeah! That's so awesome, Erin. I'm definitely jealous that you got to find out before me! It will be super fun shopping for baby girl stuff - it's the cutest! :)

Young Family said...

Congratualtions. That is so exciting!

Kelson, Jill, Tayah, and Ayla said...

Congratulations you guys!! Girls are so much fun. We are so excited for you.

Andrea said...

Sooo exciting! Girls are the best! WE are happy for you guys, and give that adorable little Tyler hugs from his girlfriend.

Shannon said...

Congrats Erin! I'm so happy for you guys! That will be so fun--one of each!

Rachelle said...

HOW FUN!!! You lucky girl...only having 2 kids and you already have one of each...cool!!! YOu are so cute preggo!

Kiersten said...

Yay! That's so exciting! I love her sweet little profile pic!

Tory and Elizabeth said...

HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Little girls ROCK!. All that pink and little bows, I just love it. And my personal favorite, some to do pedicure and manicures with. I am just too excited for you. And by the way, you look super fabulous.

Amylee said...

You both look cute! I hope so badly that little Hannah looks like you. Afterall, Tyler looks like Steve, so why shouldn't you get your turn? Right?! Halfway is a great feeling. I can't wait for our girls to be best friends and ride around in silly red hondas together :o).

Miss Kris said...

Yay for little girls! I'm so excited to buy all the cute girl stuff I've been refraining from buying over the past few years. You know between all the grandmas that you won't have to get much for her!

Jessica said...

Oh my gosh I'm so excited for you. That is going to be so much fun! You look Darling too! We really need to plan a girls dinner sometime soon. Let's just pick a day and do it, we can meet in Salt Lake or something!

Malinda Jane Sieg said...

Happy, happy news!!!! A little girl! I had my ultrasound this morning and we opted to not find out the gender. So, we'll still have to wait if there will be a gender clumping for the fall. I hope you are still feeling great!-malinda

Dangela said...

So exciting!! I bet you and your mom are going to have a ball buying girlie things. Is Steve getting a second job?

Christina said...

Congratulations! It's so fun to have all these pregnant women at the same time... I love hearing about it all!