Saturday, August 1, 2009

The Pulleys and the Phoenix heat!

A little over a week ago, I had the opportunity to go down to Phoenix to meet my new little nephew and help out my sister. I knew going down to Phoenix in July would be hot, but I wasn't fully prepared for the 115 degree temperature coming out of church on Sunday. It sucked the life out of me!

First and foremost, I have to say that baby Jonah is adorable. I just couldn't get enough kisses and snuggles from him. So fun! Next, it was fun to see Tyler and Hayden play together. Here are a few pictures of them having a blast together. The boys were both laughing so hard in the shower, that I had to take a picture of it.


While we were there, we had to find wet or indoor activities to keep us cool. We went to a really fun bounce house. Tyler was a little hesitant at first, but once he started climbing and sliding, he couldn't stop. I love the first picture of Kristin, Hayden, my mom and Tyler. Each of them has a different emotion on their face!



At the bounce house they had a boxing ring that the boys had a great time in! Tyler looks like he's ready for the action. He was jumping all over and turned and looked at me and said, "Mom, I'm a jackalope!" That is a clear sign he's watched Boundin' one too many times! It made me smile though.




Phoenix was really a lot of fun but I admit it was nice to come back to cool temperatures in the 90's! Props to you Kristin and Kalie for living in that heat!

9 comments:

Tory and Elizabeth said...

What fun! I am definitely not jealous of the heat, but and little vacation is so much fun!

Merri Hackett said...

good job for sticking it out in the heat! That is hot hot hot.

Amylee said...

I would rather die than live someplace that hot. I am miserable in a Utah summer!!! I'm glad you got to go and visit. Tyler and Hayden look like they are best cousins. I am a little disappointed that there aren't any pictures of baby Jonah on here, though!!!

Jared & Tristan said...

I love spending time with family! That's what this summer has been all about for us!

I love seeing pictures of Tyler, he is such a handsome little man!

Miss Kris said...

Thank you so much for coming down to visit us! I'm sorry I had a baby at the hottest time of the year here...it won't happen again :) The great temps and sunshine the rest of the year make the hot, hot summers totally worth it, though.

Shannon said...

How did you do this?! I am dying in the 90 degree heat. You are tough!

Rachelle said...

You are SUCH a GOOD SISTER! And looks like you guys had TONS of fun in the heat!!! How is the singles ward going? you better keep us updated!

Kiersten said...

You went to Phoenix. In July. WHILE YOU WERE PREGNANT? You must be some kind of superwoman or something (like I didn't already know that!). I am in Salt Lake an un-pregnant, and I'm fairly sure that I am just going to die.

kalie said...

Yes, it is kind of death. You adjust. And sweat. Lots. It's crazy weird. And why do we keep missing each other? We need to make a goal to get together next time we are in the same state. Love ya!