I know all of you have been waiting for a blog post, so I guess I'll update you on what's been going on the last few weeks.
Family
My sister and her family came up from Arizona for two whole weeks. We went to Cherry Hill, Park City, Thanksgiving Point, played Rock Band 2, swimming at my Dad's, and the list goes on. Tyler just loved having Hayden around. And I loved being able to hold Jonah. Look at that smiley boy...I'm his favorite ;) I don't think I can wait until Thanksgiving to see them again!
At Thanksgiving Point we met up with more family. Even though it was a madhouse (yes it was Two dollar Tuesday) it was worth seeing the Museum for only $2. After the museum went to the Children's Gardens to walk around a bit and let the little ones get all of their wiggles out.
School
On a somewhat sad note, Steve is officially in school again. He started last Monday, and I basically haven't seen him since. Things are busier than last year...not necessarily harder, just busier. On top of school, he has been interviewing with firms for next summer and fulfilling his assignment as a Senior Editor of one of the law journals. I already hate deadlines! As if he wasn't busy enough, Steve has something for the Bishopric every night this week. Not to mention the past two nights as well. I love you honey and hope to see you again soon!
Pregnancy
I've entered the stage where I'm not really comfortable but want to stay pregnant because if I'm not, then that means I have two kids all day by myself. The baby is keeping me up at night now...good practice for when she's here. Also, my doctor's appointments are almost every week, which means it is getting close. Excited, yes. Nervous, yes. Did I mention excited?





8 comments:
I thought you would be lonely without Steve around... even more reason for you to come and visit me!!!! Jonah is adoreable. I sometimes sneak a peek at Kristin's blog just so I can see him. 33 weeks is dang close my friend!!!
Glad you had fun with your sister. I had another friend who went to the $2 Tues at Thanksgiving Point and said it was insane! Looks like fun, though. I'm excited to have a play date! :)
Yo, Erin. I didn't see a comment from you...did you end up leaving one or not? I am sorry about it not being readable. I can't figure out why it is like that. But you can leave one anyway. I can highlight it and change the font color when you send one. I con't find where to change the font color for comments yet. I am totally new to this blogger thingy. You look awesome!!!!! I am totally excited to see your little girl soon! I hope to hear from you soon!
Cassy
I heard 2 dollar Tuesday was a "madhouse" - but what a great deal!!! Sorry about your hubby! But, it will all pay off soon enough.
Wow -- you guys have a lot going on right now!! I'm sorry Steve isn't around much, but "this, too, shall pass." Hang in there...and go make something yummy! Food always helps me feel better. ;)
P.S. I can hardly wait for my newest niece to arrive!!
It's true, you are Jonah's favorite :) Since I have things to do at home and you're not here to hold and entertain him, the poor little guy is probably so bored. He misses you too!
wow you guys are really really busy! I'm stressed out for you. :) just kidding i'm sure you guys handle it all in style! I can't believe your baby is almost here!!!
You'll make it! I know you can. Sounds like you are on top of everything and squeezing in as much fun as you can. You guys are great. Hope that little sweet girl comes soon :)
Post a Comment