Saturday, September 5, 2009

New symptom

I have just one word to say: heartburn. I didn't ever get it when I was pregnant with Tyler. I think I am making up for it tonight. Let's just say it isn't my favorite. I now know how to get it, but how to get rid of it is different. Getting heartburn made me think about this clip from Brian Regan. He makes me laugh.

8 comments:

Christina said...

Sorry to hear about the heartburn! Hopefully the old wives' tale is true and your baby girl will have a ton of gorgeous hair! And thanks for the Brian Regan clip... we hadn't watched that one in awhile and got a good laugh out of it.

Trent and Whit said...

Brian Reagan is the best. Heartburn, however, is the worst! I'm so sorry. I didn't get it with my first either and it killed me with my second. I hope you find some relief. . .love you!

Angie Lewis said...

Yeah, the heartburn stinks. I have had a lot of heartburn this time too. No fun! I've heard that not lying down for a good hour or so after eating can help. But some nights it seems like nothing helps... thankfully we only have a few weeks left! :)

Tory and Elizabeth said...

Oh heartburn. It is definitely a symptom that attacks me while I am pregnant. It is one of the very few things that get me excited to be done being pregnant. I wish you luck surviving it.

Merri Hackett said...

ha ha that's great! Sorry about the heart burn, maybe that means she'll have a lot of hair? I heard that once, but I don't know if it's true or not.

Andrea said...

Oh I Love Brian Regan! At least you remember to laugh amidst your heartburn :) Hope it doesn't last too much longer....

Rachelle said...

Ugh...Sorry about the Heart Burn...thats stinks!!!

Shannon said...

Oh I'm getting heartburn too! Does it get worse the further along you are?

We really like Brian Regan also! Have you guys seen Jim Gaffigan? He is also hilarious and clean--he mainly talks about food. His Hot Pockets skit is hilarious!