I cannot believe my sweet Hannah is two months old. She has changed so much in the last month. She is smiling all the time now. Tyler thinks Hannah is okay to stay since she smiles at him now. She is 11 lbs 9 oz (70% for weight) and 24 1/2 inches long (98%). She is healthy and growing strong. I just love her (especially in her Christmas dress!)
We are in California for the next week with Steve's family. Everything is so green and beautiful here. Tyler keeps telling me we are in the forest or jungle. With 60 degree weather, we almost are in the jungle compared to Utah. I just had to include Tyler's "tough guy" picture on his big wheel. Both kids are just growing up so fast!



8 comments:
you are so blessed to have such a wonderful family. I bet you are an amazing Mom. Ever since I have known you... which i think has been 11 years... you have always been that sweet, caring, unselfish, beautiful person that many strive to be. Your family is also blessed to have you!
PS... we live so close to your mom. just down the street and over a block! come and visit us!
There are seriously days that I just want to yell, "Just stop Growing Up so FAST!" I love my babies and even though are growing up so fast and letting us know every way that they possibly can that they are growing up and not babies, they are still my babies. I hope you guys are having a wonderful break and a Merry Christmas!
Hannah looks like a porcelin doll! And, guess what, Annie and Hannah were almost exactly the same height and weight at that age :). Have a Merry Christmas and let's get together when you get back.
So lucky to be in California! :) She does look precious in her dress.
Your kids are sooo cute! and you are just the cutest little mommy! I really would love to get together for lunch with you and see the babes in person! Maybe after the holidays :)
She is so darn cute in her little Christmas dress!
Oh, she is so cute in her dress! I just want to snuggle her. Have a great time in California, and know that we'll be missing you.
Merry Christmas, Pulleys! I can't believe how much Hannah looks like Tyler and how big Tyler is getting!! He looks like a little boy now, not a toddler anymore. You're right--they do change so quickly. You guys are a beautiful family. Have a wonderful holiday season.
Post a Comment