Monday, December 7, 2009

The only reason I like snow

The only reason I like snow is so that I can hear my silly boy (seen below dancing at the Festival of Trees) say "I can't get up" or "I can't move" while I put on his snow stuff. Anyone who has seen the movie A Christmas Story knows why that is funny!

Ever since Halloween Tyler has basically lived in his snow boots. If I ever tell him to go get his shoes on so we can go, he comes down wearing his boots. Well, even though I really don't like the snow, I'm actually quite happy that Tyler can finally put his favorite shoes to use. He stayed outside for almost an hour this morning, and would have stayed longer but I didn't want him to freeze. He assured me he'd go back out after lunch. I'll gladly take the snow since it makes my little boy so happy!

6 comments:

Amber Handy said...

If Will were old enough to like the snow, maybe I wouldn't hate it so much this morning! Maybe I'll like snow next year... :)

Amylee said...

I actually thought of him today when Dallas was out pulling Will around on his sled. I would dare say that he loves the snow more than any other little one I know! I'm so excited for you Tyler!

Jared & Tristan said...

What a great helper, working hard shoveling the snow! and I love his face in the second dancing picture! Adorable!

Merri Hackett said...

We all love it over here too.

Tory and Elizabeth said...

How awesome!!! Michelle and Ryker got to go on their first sled ride today, what fun moments.

Dangela said...

I never would have guessed you didn't like the snow. You were a trooper out snowshoeing.