One of my favorite things about Tyler is his desire to make something right. If he has done something he shouldn't or didn't listen, he'll want me to re-ask or reenact the scenario so he can do it the right way or the way I initially asked. He has a good heart. Tyler loves his little sister. Without fail, every morning he'll go into her room, climb up the crib and exclaim "good morning, Hannah!" She will of course smile and he'll tell me that she likes him. Yes, Tyler, she loves you!
I could go on and on about all the silly things he does or says. But it is sufficient to say he is funny, sweet, and mischievous all wrapped into one. Here are some of my favorite pictures from the last year.


Happy Birthday Tyler! I love you very much. You are my favorite boy! I can't imagine my life without you.
12 comments:
Happy Birthday Tyler! You make life very interesting and fun. Let's go fishing this summer to celebrate.
Oh my goodness is that diaper photo from that day at Liberty Park. HILARIOUS and Oh so CUTE! Happy Birthday Tyler!
You always comment that my little guy is a lot like Tyler as a baby... and I hope mine ends up like Tyler as a toddler! Happy birthday!
How can I get hayden to WANT to be good? I am in need of serious help this week.
Oh what a smart little boy! Happy Happy birthday Tyler!!!
Happy Birthday Tyler! We are so glad you were born! You are growing up to be quite a dapper little man! Love you!
Happy Birthday Tyler!!! I still remember running into your Daddy the day after you were born at the hospital and I don't think there was any prouder or happier daddy on earth that day. Can't wait to see more of your adventures this coming year.
So cute! and Oh so sweet!
Birthdays are so fun, but kind of sad at the same time. It just goes too quickly. Happy Birthday Tyler! I'm sure glad we are your friends.
Happy Happy Birthday Tyler!!
What a sweet post :)
Happy Brithday, Mr. T! I hope time doesn't fly by as fast for you as it seems to for me. Soon he'll be all grown up and in school!
Happy birthday, Tyler! You are growing up so fast and are turning into such a handsome little man!!
Post a Comment