
We also took a drive up Ogden canyon on Sunday between conference sessions. It didn't seem like fall since we were all in shorts and sandals. The leaves were beautiful though! And on Monday we stopped by Gardner Village for a few hours. Tyler was fascinated by all their pumpkins and witches, especially the "Hula Hoop" witch. It was a wonderful way to spend the weekend.

I'm not mistaken when I say my kids are awesome. Tyler has been really interested in drawing and writing lately. He wants me to help him practice his letters. The other day he told me he wrote his name and drew a picture of our family. He wasn't kidding. He did a great job! And I think Hannah might be the cutest piano player I've ever seen.

5 comments:
Today finally started to feel more like fall to me. The kiddos sure are cute!
I LOVE PRESCHOOL! Will is constantly drawing and practicing letters as well. I totally think it's because preschool helped them realize that learning is fun :).
Hannah is such a cute piano player- I can already envision you at recitals.
And last, but not least, I want to go to Gardner Village!
This has definitely been a very nice Fall. What fun activities you have been doing as a family. Such great memories! Oh, and I love watching my little ones discover the love for learning, and the fun I have discovering what they have learned.
I think the weather has been miserable! Way too hot for me for fall... this week is much nicer :)
Oh my goodness! I can't even believe that is little Hannah. She is getting so big!! I can't wait to see her (and the rest of you) soon :)
Post a Comment