Tyler graduated from preschool last week. He just loved this last year. He is a very social boy, so he thrives with all the kids. He also really enjoys learning and being creative. I truly feel like he is prepared to succeed in Kindergarten. Wow, I am going to have a Kindergartner! I'm feeling old. But that's a post for another day!
Tyler really did a great job at the graduation. He was a great listener, singer, dancer, and speaker. And, I know I am biased, but he sure looked handsome.
Now to begin the summer of fun before school starts! We've got swimming, the zoo, splash pads, parks, cousin visits, museums, and late nights of playing outside to keep us busy.

4 comments:
Such a big grown up boy!
Thank heavens for amazing preschool teachers! :) So fun!
See? You made a big list of things to do this summer all on your own- you didn't even need me! Call me when you want to hit the zoo or the Gateway :). He is sooo handsome- and I'm a fair judge!
Enjoy every moment of it! Summer always goes way too fast.
Post a Comment