I have to say that I absolutely love my birthday. I only have 10 more days until the actual day. However, I am of the firm belief that a person should celebrate for at least two days before and two days after your birthday. And by celebrate I mean get whatever you want. I don't necessarily need presents, I just want to feel like it is my day. I love being able to say, "I don't have to do to that because it's my birth week" or "I can do this because it's my birthday." You'd think that after 23 other birthdays, I'd be less excited, but that just isn't the case. There is no other time that you can have it your way than your birthday.
Oh and I want to give a shout out to Whitney, since her birth week starts just one day after mine! Good times my friend, good times!
4 comments:
Looks like you didn't need tips on the playlist thing.
I agree about the birthWEEK. In mine and Dallas' family it ends up being birthmonth. We are so spoiled :o).
I didn't know anyone else liked Travis besides me. (As in the band.)
Also, if you haven't read The Lovely Bones, you should.
Hi Erin! So Shelley gave me her blog site and I saw yours. Yours is so cute!!! I hope we can spend more time together before you acutally leave. :(
Happy Birth Week!!! I am definitely of the same opinion that my birthday is the one day that things should go just the way I want. Yea birthdays!
I like the pictures you added of Tyler. And yay for birthdays. That's why I always send birthday cards on the ACTUAL birthday--getting a card two days late means it's still your birthday....
Post a Comment