After a great doctor's appointment last Friday, and informing the family, the boys and I are thrilled to announce....we're having another baby! I am due on October 19th, so that makes me about 10 weeks along.
This pregnancy has been different than Tyler's. With him I felt like nothing sounded good to eat and only ever wanted Mexican food. This baby is different. I eat ALL THE TIME. Seriously. If I've gone longer than two hours, I feel like I'm not going to make it. And I want things that usually don't sound good like french fries, ice cream and pizza. With Tyler I ate TONS of fruits and veggies. Also key to my 'making it' is a nap. Not a fifteen minute power nap...we're talking an hour at least. And I still sleep like nine hours a night. Also, by ten weeks I 'knew' Tyler was a boy. With this one, not a clue!
We are excited, nervous, and grateful for this new little one. A true blessing!
31 comments:
WOOHOO! How exciting! I cant wait to hear if it is a boy or girl! You have such a cute family! Congratulations!
Yay for cute Pulley babies! I'm so excited to meet your little one, and have 4 cousins all under the age of 3 :)
Congratulations! That is very exciting. Can't wait to hear what your having.
Congrats! How exciting! I hope everything goes well and can't wait to hear all about everything as you get further along!! :)
How fun! With all these new babies floating around, we're going to need to have an "extended" family reunion in a few years!
Congratulations! We are so excited for you!!
how exciting! first Kristin, now you! How fun is that?
Congratulations! Babies are so much fun.
Congratulations! We are so happy for you!
Oh CONGRATS!!! That's so exciting...all that food made me want to get preggers. J/K. So just think October babies are Libras and Libras are GREAT!! They are super outgoing and friendly. I may just "know" a few myself. : ) I'm really excited for you, keep us posted!
Congrats!!!! That's awesome! If you need anything, let me know. I totally know what you're talking about NEEDING a nap. I am the wicked witch of the west when I don't get one. Yay!!! I am so happy for you guys!!!!!!
Congrats Erin! So excited for you!
Congratulations!! We are so excited for you. I hope this pregnancy continues to go well.
-Brenda
Oh I feel like I was the last to read this post...always the last to know. :) ha ha CONGRATS!!! That's super exciting! I hope it's a little girly! :)
Woot!
Erin, what a blessing! I am so excited for you and the new addition!!
I really cannot wait to find out the gender... you need a little volleyball playing girl!
WAHOO! :) Yea for another little one! Can't wait to hear what you're having! :)
Yay! That's so exciting!
So glad to hear that everything went well at your appointment! I'm glad I don't have to keep my lips sealed anymore- I've been dying to talk about it with Whitney ever since your little "slip up" at the tea party! Love you!
yay!! congratulations--that is the best news!
Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you guys!
Congratulations to your family! That is so exciting. How fun for you.
Congrats! Hope things go well for you! Keep us posted!
Okay so I feel like a total loser now. We have been out town this whole week and are barely finding out the news. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! I am so very excited for you. October is a great month to have baby too, the 14th would be an especially Fantastic day for a second baby to be born, hahaha . HOORAY!!!!!!!
Hi Erin, I found your blog! :) I don't know if you'll find this commend or not, but if you do, you can hop on over to our blog...
Oops, I meant comment...sorry!
Oh my gosh Erin!! Congratulation! What exciting news! I will spread the news that you are having "triplets" here in Boise just to get people talking! ;) You are such a good mom. Lucky little baby joining the Pulley family!:) CONGRATS!
-As for grad school,...we are sadly going to put it off one year. With the twins coming and so much going on, we feel its best. But hey,...hopefully we'll be there next year! :)
yea! congrats! i am so excited for you!
Congrats! Hope this pregnancy is an easy one! You guys coming to Ca soon? If so come say hi!
Yay! That is so exciting!!!!!
Hooray for you guys! It sounds like you aren't sick....that is wonderful!
Post a Comment