Friday, March 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Little Man!

Well, tomorrow is Tyler's second birthday. I'm not sure how I feel about that. It is bittersweet. On the one hand he is learning so many new things and always keeps things interesting. Like last night at dinner, Steve handed him something and he says, "Thanks Steve." And on the other hand, that means my little guy isn't so little. He is very independent and confident. I miss the snuggles and him sleeping on my shoulder. I just can't believe how fast he has grown up. What a privilege it is to be a part of his life.



Happy Birthday Tyler, I love you!

8 comments:

Don and Amy Bennion said...

I think I have blond children and then I see kids like Tyler...he is so cute! Happy Birthday Tyler!
Amy

Merri Hackett said...

Happy birthday Tyler!!!

Trent and Whit said...

Happy Birthday Tyler!! We hope you have a wonderful day with hugs, kisses, and of course lots of cake! :)

Amylee said...

Happy Birthday Tyler Pulley!!!!
It is always bitter sweet when your little ones have birthdays. I miss the pictures we used to get every month with Tyler by his little bear and his quilt on the chair!

Christina said...

Those are darling pictures of him! And I love that one at the top of the whole family, too!

Kelson, Jill, Tayah, and Ayla said...

Happy Birthday Tyler! I can't believe how fast these last two years have gone by.

Kandyce said...

Love the pics! Happy Birthday Tyler!! :)

Rachelle said...

I love those pictures too! So Swett, Happy Birthday Tyler!