Maybe it is the mullet-like growth that hangs over the back when he wears a collared shirt. Maybe it is the wisps of hair that fly over his ears. Or perhaps this is my sign that it is time for Tyler to get another hair cut.
Erin! We miss you guys so much! I can NoT believe how big Tyler is getting. Sorry I don't get on the computer much so I haven't been blog hopping in a while...having two little boys is CRAZY! It's absolutely wonderful but i don't get around to doing a lot of things I want to do- Which is to be expected. Life is good though here in Boise. It looks like you guys are doing well. What are you doing at BYU?
8 comments:
Your boy has such a cute little personality (as far as I can tell from the pictures!). Adorable.
He is adorable. I love the mohawk. Keep it.
He is so cute!
Erin! We miss you guys so much! I can NoT believe how big Tyler is getting. Sorry I don't get on the computer much so I haven't been blog hopping in a while...having two little boys is CRAZY! It's absolutely wonderful but i don't get around to doing a lot of things I want to do- Which is to be expected. Life is good though here in Boise. It looks like you guys are doing well. What are you doing at BYU?
-jamie
I should say!
Will has a ton of hair, but I have never been able to get it to stand in a shampoo mohawk. It's very disappointing.
So get the back and sides trimmmed...mohawks freakin' rock.
Oh how we miss Tyler...and his parents! Look how old he is, can you believe our babies are 2??
I'm loving that mohawk! Tyler def knows how to rock that look. He is too cute!
Post a Comment