1. First and foremost, I'm thankful for my three loves. They are my life.
2. Health. My own and my family's.
3. Supportive extended family.
4. The Book of Mormon. I've delved into the past few months and it has made all the difference.
5. Always having clothes to wear.
6. Always having food to eat.
7. Always having a warm bed to sleep in.
8. Cheesecake. Enough said.
9. Volleyball. It is fun, good exercise, and it is how I met my honey.
10. Music. I love so many kinds of music and each for a different reason. I love that music can energize you for a workout, help you feel the Spirit, or just make you want to sing along at the top of your lungs.
11. The six hour Pride and Prejudice. Colin Firth makes me smile.
12. Good books.
13. Banana Republic and H&M clothes.
14. Hot showers.
15. Friends over the years.
16. Meals I don't have to make.
17. Lotion. I love that it feels like I'm giving my skin a drink of water.
18. Supplemental Insurance.
19. Getting mail. It makes me feel like people know I exist.
20. Laughing so hard I cry!
It is only the beginning of my list. It was a good reminder to me to look for the positive in my life. I hope this helps you think of all the things, both big and small, that you are thankful for.
7 comments:
Good girl for puting # 11 on there (I'd have to disown you if you didn't!) and # 18, you have to let me know if everything has worked out.
Huggies!
Awesome!!! You have totally inspired to make a list of my own. I truly have so much to be thankful for right now.
Amen, Sista! Those are all great things to be thankful for. Thanks for the reminder.
Love your gratitude list and love you. Also love the fact that we just got an H&M here. :)
Very good list. I even made it in there see # 15 :)
Cute! Thanks again for the delicious dessert! We had some again last night! It seemed even better the second day! :) How is that possible? :) Thanks so much. Call me if you wanna walk or hang
Great list... I recently have really learned to appreciate hot showers, esp. after recovering from the delivery!
Also love the meals you don't have to make... just a small thing that makes the day so much easier.
And Amen to the volleyball! I hope your kids are ace volleyball players ;)
Post a Comment