Monday, November 30, 2009

My kind of weekend

First off, we had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday. It was great just to lounge around with family, eat good food, play Rock Band, watch movies (I think I'm Team Jacob now!) and the list goes on.

The highlight of the weekend was blessing Hannah on Sunday. Of course I think she always looks cute, but she truly looked like an angel in her white blessing dress. Hannah had all of her grandparents there and a lot of her cousins. Thank you everyone who came. Family is what life is all about!


And to finish a wonderful Sunday, we decorated our house for Christmas. Hannah slept through it all, but Tyler sure had fun! We would hand him an ornament tell him to put it on the tree. He would walk around the three saying "hmmmm," then place the ornament on the tree and say "that is the perfect spot!" After it was all decorated he said "it's beautiful!" Good job on the tree buddy.


And this is usually how Hannah wakes up in the morning. She wasn't asleep, but wasn't quite awake either. Her smile makes me smile!

11 comments:

Suzie said...

It was a wonderful Thanksgiving and weekend, wasn't it? So glad we got to see you on Thursday and be there on Sunday. Hannah really did look so darling in her blessing dress (and headband!).

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the family pic of the four of you. Perfect!

P.S. Also love that Tyler boy and my kids need another sibling...if I can't have Hannah, may I please have him? Please?

The Hodgmans David, Kara, Lexy, Lena and Luke said...

I will repeat my facebook comment here- are you sure you had a baby cause you look GREAT!

Cassy said...

you look pretty darn good! It must have been a wonderful weekend! You are lucky to have a neat family....oh wait, Im part of that family!!!! Anyway, I am happy for you and Steve! Love ya!

Jared & Tristan said...

I love the pictures from Hannah's blessing. Beautiful! It's so great that you could have so much family there. I completely agree with you -family is what it's all about.

Trent and Whit said...

Sounds like a wonderful weekend! Hannah looks beautiful in her dress! Sorry we weren't able to make it down for the blessing. i really need to get down there and meet your new angel! (i can't believe how much she looks like Tyler!)

Andrea said...

Hey Erin! Mandy and I were planning on coming but most of us were sick! Glad to hear it was a good time, and sorry we missed out! Cute family photo :)

Shannon said...

Hannah is adorable and I just love Tyler's little suit coat--so cute! Sounds like a great weekend.

And you are looking so good! I can't believe you just had a baby in October. Amazing.

Amylee said...

I'm still sad that we missed Hannah's blessing. She looked beautiful! (As did you). I'm glad it was special. The tree looks great! Tyler is such a munchkin. It is definitely time for a play date. Dallas and I were actually talking about having the Pulley family up for dinner. Is that even feasible?

Don and Amy Bennion said...

One month! She is such a pretty baby. It's so fun to have a newborn around the Christmas holidays, I think. That newborn happiness blends in with holiday happiness and everything seems extra good. Soren was born mid-Oct last year, so it's about the same as you guys with Hannah this year.

Glad you had a fun Thanksgiving and blessing weekend!
Amy
PS I really love the picture of Hannah on the right side of your blog page under Our Sweet Girl...that is a contagious smile!

Tory and Elizabeth said...

What an awesome weekend. I can't believe how fast Hannah is growing let alone how fast Tyler is growing. We sure miss you guys.

Merri Hackett said...

Oh she does look beautiful in her blessing dress. Glad you had a great thanksgiving weekend!