Friday, March 19, 2010

Happy Hannah

Today Hannah is five months old! I love it. Right now she is rolling all over, eating rice cereal mixed with veggies, and loves anything associated with Tyler. The other night, he had her in stitches doing silly things. That of course made Tyler feel quite special. She is a content and delightful baby. I loved Tyler when he was this age too, but I was more stressed about things. With Hannah it is pure joy.

Earlier this week, BYU Infant Development Studies called to see if they could 'use' Hannah. Sure, why not? Today they hooked her up to some machines and monitored her cognitive response to a short video. She didn't even fuss once during the test. They gave me this picture of her all hooked up as a memento. Sorry the quality isn't the best. It is a picture of a picture.

And I also have to post a picture of my happy Tyler enjoying the weather. We spent over four hours at various parks this week. We can't wait for Spring to be here to stay!

9 comments:

Tory and Elizabeth said...

Your little one are so absolutely adorable. The picture of Hannah with all those electrodes is definitely a keeper. What a girl to not even get fussy. Hope to see you all soon!

Danae Curtis said...

Oh my goodness, she is so stinkin' cute! I haven't even seen her since she was like 1 month old and now she is 5 months! Time passes so fast. We need to get together sometime soon!

Suzie said...

I love the happy pictures of my little girl. And the pic of her getting the testing? She looks like she has marshmallows all over her face (I could eat her up even without them).

Can't wait until our yard is totally melted off so our kiddies can play outside like Tyler!

Mike and Lisa said...

Hannah is so dang cute. I can't believe she didn't even fuss when they were doing the testing...Tate would of had a fit. I love Tyler in his glasses....I can't wait for the warmer weather to be here too.

Miss Kris said...

I cannot BELIEVE that is the same little girl I held back in Nov. She is growing up too fast! What a doll-and her smile is soooo adorable. The electrode picture made me giggle out loud. I can't wait to snuggle her in a month!!

kalie said...

She and Tyler look so much alike. Can't wait to meet them both. :)

Dangela said...

You two sure know how to grow them! Hannah and Tyler are too cute!

Anne said...

So smiley! She is changing constantly. I'm sure she will look different by the time I see her in June. (Can I even stand to wait that long?) The "test" picture is hilarious! I couldn't figure out if those were marshmallows, Cheerios, or...sensors all over her head. I wonder what was going through her mind at the time! Darling, darling pictures!

Don and Amy Bennion said...

What was the test for? Just interested if it was about infants and watching movies, or what. The picture is so cute. Great job on your 5k too. The great thing about living in Utah is that races are on Saturdays. I've looked for races in Copenhagen and Sydney, and of course they are always on Sundays. One more reason I'm excited to live in Utah again!

Amy