Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Duck tails, a woo-oo

Now that we've all sung the theme song to the classic show DuckTales, I'll explain the post. I had known that Tyler's hair was in need of a cut. Then at church, Steve told me that he liked Tyler's duck tail in the back. I looked, and sure enough, his hair was curling over in the middle of his neck. See the similarity?

Since Sunday was a beautiful day, after dinner we went to feed the ducks. Tyler of course loved it and Hannah fell asleep in the stroller on the way home.

While I loved feeding the ducks and having Tyler fit right in with his tail, I took him to get his hair cut on Monday. He looks so handsome with a clean cut. I told him to show me a normal happy face, and the second picture is what he gave me.

So goodbye duck tails...we'll probably see you in a few months.

6 comments:

Anne said...

Ben got a much-needed haircut yesterday, too. I had to crack up at Steve's comment, because we used to sit in church behind two boys who had inches-long duck tails. So gross! I was sorely tempted to bring scissors and cut them off. How can anyone think those things look good?!?

Cassy said...

15 to 20 years ago people thought that style was the bomb. maybe tyler is bringing it back! anyway, he is cute either way! and i love to see hannah, such a beauty!

Tory and Elizabeth said...

He looks so grown up! I love that a little haircut can turn our little boys, into little men.

And by the way, I loved Ducktails, it was the greatest thing for after school.

Amylee said...

Ah, such cute kids you have!!! Will and Dallas get MAJOR duck tails. Their hair doesn't even need to be very long. Hannah looks just as sweet as her name. I can't wait to see you again.

Miss Kris said...

Thanks, now the song will be stuck in my head all day :) I, too, love the show but hate the hairstyle (and Hayden gets them so easily). Tyler looks like a little man with his haircut-so handsome!

Banana Blog said...

So cute! I totally have that song stuck in my head now.