There is a quote by Emily Halverson that sums up my thoughts:
"My days were colored by the paradoxical perspective of not wanting life to change, yet wondering if I could bear its chaos a second longer. I'd wonder how I would make it through the next twelve hours before bedtime arrived, while worrying that those hours would never be enough to harvest all the possible joy. How could I want to fast-forward, pause, and rewind all in the same breath?"
Part of joy I found the past few days with Tyler and Hannah is in her Bumbo. Tyler sees we pay attention to Hannah in her little seat, so he needs some too. So the other night on the way to taking his bath, Tyler decided he wanted some Bumbo time. Silly, silly boy. Yeah, and Hannah rolls under our bed.

7 comments:
LOVE that quote! Wow, Hannah is getting big! I like the naked boy in the Bumbo! That makes me laugh :)
Hooray - you figured out collages! And I love the one you put together.
Tyler looks like he's wearing a giant purple diaper (LOL!) and I simply LOVE the pic of Hannah leaning back and smiling. SO CUTE, those kids of yours are!
ha ha that's cute, you should invent a big boy bumbo :)
That is hilarious! When my nieces and nephews were here they all wanted to sit in the Bumbo... even my 7 year-old nephew! Kids just love that thing.
That's funny. We don't have a Bumbo but whenever we were at someone's house who did have one Guy would ALWAYS sit in it. He thought it was so funny.
I love that quote, it's so true!
That is awesome. Michelle and Ryker have gotten to a point that they fight over the Bumbo (even though they both hated it when they were that age, such sillies).
Hope to see you all soon!
Hayden does the same thing with ours :) I can't believe Tyler is enrolled in pre-school already! You just know he'll be a pre-school superstar. You'll have to tell me about the one you chose.
Post a Comment