
Proof we really could feed a small nation with our stash! There is no way I'm going to let Tyler eat even a portion of this. Now more than ever I need some warm weather to walk off my portion of the goods!

Hannah is just as fun as ever. She was usually asleep during Easter festivities, so no pictures of her for that. She is a smiley girl who loves to suck on her thumb. If I am busy doing something with Tyler and she doesn't have her pacifier to fall asleep, she'll gladly find her thumb. She is rolling all over the place and has found that she is quite content on her tummy these days. She'll just chill on her tummy looking like a sweetie. Hannah still loves Tyler and he loves her!

9 comments:
that hannah is a beautiful girl! the thumb thing is a life-saver sometimes. i love the picture with her pants on her head. Send of that candy over to our little nation here at my parent's house. We'll eat it. love ya.
Looks like you guys had a fun Easter....you did make out good on the treats!! I can't believe how big Hannah is getting, she is going to be crawling before you know it.
She's growing too fast!!! She looks like such a cutie. We have way too much crap at our house, too. I decided that Will can eat all he wants today and tomorrow and then I'm chucking it all. (Except for my sugar cookies- I put blood sweat and tears into those things and they are staying in the freezer until they are gone!!!)
Love the thumb sucking! So cute! Good luck with the candy stash. We still have a bunch from Halloween. Just keeps piling up.
Little thumb-sucking babies make me happy.
I LOVE that picture of Hannah sucking her thumb. I just want to eat her up. I can't wait to see her in person soon!
The thumb-suck picture is so cute! Emerson does it every now and then too, and has that weird little sideways suck going on. In a book I read about it, they say it's nature's pacifier, lol.
Hannah is getting so big! I can't believe she is already rolling over--it seems like you just had her. Tyler gets more and more handsome all the time. We can't wait to see you guys if you come out to Boise next month!
I love those pictures of Hannah. What a beautiful smile she has!
Post a Comment