Monday, April 19, 2010

So this is love

I know I've said this before, but Hannah is just my favorite little girl. I can say that because she is my only girl. I love her to pieces. I never get sick of holding her. She is growing up so fast it seems. Today was her six month check up. She is 16 lbs 12 oz (68%) and 28 inches long (98%). She had to get three shots today and only cried on the last one. Brave girl! She is right on track for her growth pattern and is developing normally, which is a blessing. She rolls all over the place, is trying to sit up, and loves food. She must be a Pulley!

I have to explain why she is without a shirt in several of the pictures. Tyler tried to help me feed Hannah carrots the other night. And by help I mean he shoved a spoon full of food in her mouth while I was pulling dinner out of the oven. Carrots were all over her shirt and face. Thank goodness for OxyClean. The other pictures of her without a shirt are because I just LOVE tickling her tummy before bed. I can't help it!

11 comments:

Steve P. said...

Two caveats to the pictures: 1) she is actually without a shirt because we are WT parents; and, 2) the "sitting up" pictures aren't really of her sitting up, they are of us placing her that way and taking a picture quickly before she fell over... but they are still cute!
I can't say she's my favorite girl because she has a wonderful mommy; however, she is definitely one of my favorite girls!

Merri Hackett said...

oh what a sweetie pie! what would you do w/ out Tylers help? :)

kalie said...

She's just presh!!

Amylee said...

So so adoreable! Annie and Hannah are pretty much the same size right now! (Well, a month ago anyway- Annie only weighed 3 oz more than Hannah). We need to play! I was thinking a big picnic in the park sometime soon... Thoughts?

Angie Lewis said...

Super cute...sometimes I'm a little jealous that you got a girl, but I love my boys too. Hopefully I'll get a girl one of these days too. She's a doll. Andrew does the same "sitting up" thing too. He's getting close, but usually still topples over pretty quickly. I would love to get together before we move...I can't believe it's coming so soon! I'll call you one of these days!

Trent and Whit said...

She is so beautiful! (just like her mom)

Jared & Tristan said...

She seems like such a happy baby! She is absolutely beautiful!

Dangela said...

She is adorable!! We can't wait to meet her when you guys come to Boise.

Shannon said...

Oh my goodness, OxyClean really is the best for baby stains!!

Anna B said...

for real--your kids are out of this world gorgeous! no surprises with the parents they have :) i love all the pics!

Greg and Abbey said...

ADORABLE! Hannah is so dang cute. I am surprised aout the 98% for height! She doesn't seem too tall. She looks perfect! :)