
Friday was Steve's birthday. It was the first night in over three weeks we were able to see each other. I just have to give a shout-out to my hubby for being two thirds of the way done with law school! I'm proud of you. Thanks to babysitters, we were able to have a wonderful Indian dinner and play at the arcade (including two games of Laser Tag). I'd never played Laser Tag before, but Steve said I should give it a try. I LOVED it. It was seriously so fun. So if any of you ever want to play, I'm game. Anyway, we ended up winning some silly black glasses for Tyler with our Ski-Ball tickets. Again, Tyler loved them. In fact, he loved the glasses so much, they were broken within 24 hours of bringing them home. I have to say my favorite picture is the bottom right. Even though he sometimes drives me bonkers, I love that boy!
7 comments:
i cant believe he was in there for two hours!! nice! these pics are hilarious. :)
Those are some great pictures!
I can totally picture you playing laser tag -I would definitely want to be on your team!
HAHA! Love the glasses!
LOL! I agree with you on the picture. It's hysterical!
What a funny boy! Congrats to Steve he's almost there!
I love it when kids are obsessed with wearing something like a hat or cowboy boots or glasses. The bottom right is my favorite, too.
Love the pictures--Tyler is quite the character.
Happy birthday, Steve! It sounds like you had a lot of fun. Dan would love to play laser tag with you guys.
Post a Comment