Thursday, April 15, 2010

Hey, hey we're the monkeys

Ever since I was in high school, my friends and I were referred to as 'monkeys' by a certain wonderful mentor and friend. So for the last ten years or so, saying someone is a monkey is an endearing term. My kids are definitely monkeys. Tyler tells me all the time that he "actually has a plan" and it is usually dancing or something silly. Hannah sometimes spends most of the day in her car seat running errands with me and still gives you the world's biggest smile. Tyler thinks Hannah is his personal entertainer, and Hannah thinks Tyler is a Rock Star. I love my monkeys! And today, I was able to take my monkeys to see actual ones at Hogle Zoo with some cousins and aunts. Wonderful weather, good company, and seeing lots of 'monkeys.' That made for a great day!

10 comments:

Cassy said...

when i read the title, i could hear you singing it! it made me laugh. that hannah, what a cute monkey!

Jared & Tristan said...

The Hogle Zoo, how fun! Your kids are beautiful. I love that picture of Hannah smiling in her car seat, LOVE it!

Christina said...

They are just too cute!

JMM said...

Hannah such a beauty! I want to go to the zoo too!! And, btw, You are a SUPER Mom too! Your comment made me feel really good. Thanks!!

JMM said...

Btw, that comment was not Joseph . . it was me, Heidi. I am using his computer. :)

Dangela said...

Hannah & Tyler are so cute!! I have to say, the monkeys are my favorite at the zoo.

Kandyce said...

Your family is soo cute Erin! You guys look like you are always having a good time! :)

kalie said...

You're a monkey! I LOVE YOU!

Shannon said...

I love your blog collages! I just learned how to do them today in Picasa. Makes it so nice to have all the pictures neatly together on the post!

And I love that Tyler says he actually has a plan. So cute.

Andra said...

Those are two of the cutest monkey's I think I have ever seen!
"Relief Society!!"