Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Family Pictures 2011

About three weeks ago we had family pictures. I always set my expectations too high when it comes to getting our pictures taken. I worry over what clothes to wear, how to do hair, if the kids will fall the night before and get a huge bruise. Stress! In a perfect world, the kids would smile (not their fake smile, but their real smile), hold still-ish and listen. I know I ask way too much. I am mostly pleased with how they turned out.

First up is Miss Hannah. She is a cute one...even if we did have to bribe her with Tic-Tacs and iPhone games. After about 35 minutes she was 'done.'

Next up is Tyler. He was 'done' after about 20 minutes. Hence not as many good pictures of him. I tried every stragey and tactic with him, but to no avail.
And last, but not least, are the family pictures. I'm just glad we were able to capture our family at this stage...and that we don't have to take them again until next year!

13 comments:

Suzie said...

These all look so great! I especially love the one of H looking up to the side (and the ones of her with each of you), the one of T looking at the camera and the one with you, and the pic of you & Steve together. As for family pics...I like all of them! Glad they turned out so well after all that worrying and stress! :)

Nancy said...

Erin, they look great! I always stress too much to and usually end up disappointed, but I think you guys looks fabulous!

Christina said...

They look great! We couldn't even get one with all of us looking at the camera, let alone smiling!! Gah!

Christina said...

Oh, and I love your hair this length!

Trent and Whit said...

Those turned out BEAUTIFUL!! All that stressing paid off :)

Shannon said...

Funny I was just getting on to post our family pics too!

You look amazing Erin and your kids are the perfect mix of you and Steve! Love these shots.

ps, we'd love to do a double date soon... I miss you guys!

Miss Kris said...

What a beautiful family! I love you guys!

My favorites are the individual ones of the kids and the one of all 4 of you on the bridge. I think they turned out great!

Young Family said...

Thay are really cute.

I LOVE Tyler's sweater!

Tory and Elizabeth said...

They are perfect! You all look stunning!

Amylee said...

They all look so great!!!!! I don't know why you aren't in love with them. So cute. I especially love the family picture on the bottom right.

Heidi Miller said...

They turned out sooooo gorgeous! We just had ours taken and Alex was the same way....in fact I think he was done when we got there. Ugh. So frusturating. Yours turned out great though and it looks like you got some really good ones of the kids. Hannah is such a doll!

Dangela said...

What a beautiful family! Wow!! Tyler is sooo handsome and Hannah is as cute as a bug's ear. You guys are a perfect family.

kalie said...

They all look great! I agree with Amylee.