Thursday, October 6, 2011

New House

Don't worry, we are still alive and well. I know you were all wondering where we've been and what we've been doing. Moving. That's what! After painting a few rooms, cleaning, unloading, organizing, putting together furniture, reorganizing, and more cleaning, we are happily getting settled into a new house. A HUGE thank you to all who helped us move!

The kids have adjusted pretty well to the new place. Since most of their toys were in storage for the last four months, it seemed like Christmas morning to them while unpacking! I should pack away half their toys more often and rotate them! Here are a few pictures of Tyler's new room. It used to have electric blue walls. YIKES! I love how his room turned out.

And for those of you curious, here are a few random pictures from the house. It is still a work in progress! We are figuring out where we want things and realizing we need a few more things. But hey, that's moving!

And here is the real reason we wanted to rent his house! I tell you, it has already saved my sanity.

9 comments:

Suzie said...

It all looks GREAT! I'm impressed that you already have your pumpkin lights and jack-o-lantern out on the porch...how fun!

sNick said...

Whoa, can I come play on that swing set?

Danae Curtis said...

Love the house! And I am so jealous of that swing set! haha. Glad you guys are doing well!

Tory and Elizabeth said...

I know I would be a whole lot more sabe with that swing set in my backyard. So very happy for you guys!

Trent and Whit said...

Looks great! I can't wait to see it in person! Glad the "moving" part is over.

Amylee said...

It looks so nice and open! On one of these last nice remaining warm days, I'll have to bring my kids down for play date. The would love that swing set!!! You are such a good decorator. I can't wait to see it in real life next month (at the very latest :)).

Shannon said...

Looks lovely!

And WOW. That yard! We need to have a playdate so my yard-deprived children can get some grass time ;)

Andrea said...

Looks good, you are always so good at getting your house decorated cute and done right away...me not so much, lived here a year and a half and still working on the decorating.

Jared & Tristan said...

Looks great!