The past few days Hannah has discovered her hands. No matter where she is, she is either holding her hands or sucking on her hands. I knew it was only a matter of time before she discovered her thumb. Today, she found it.

As you can tell, her new discovery makes her very happy!
9 comments:
She's just a touch older than Claire was when she decided her thumb was better than her passies. The pic of her in the pink shirt with that Gymbo blanket TOTALLY reminds me of Claire as a baby (finger up on the nose and all). So cute...and if she does go with the thumb permanently, trust me when I say you'll end up liking it! It's nice not to have to dig for a passy or find one in a hurry. The thumb is always there! I found it much more convenient than Hudson's passy addiction (never did find his thumb!).
I will admit, when Ryker found his thumb I highly discouraged it. But I will say that the last 12 months might have been a whole lot easier if I hadn't had to go into his room several times a night to find that pacifier in his crib, under his crib, behind his crib, so he could go back to sleep. Live and learn I guess.
OH how cute and sweet. I love thumb suckers!!!
Oh CUTE!
I love it when babies suck their thumbs and the rest of their fingers curl up around their little noses. It is so sweet! What a cute little lady!
I LOVE all of these photos! She is ADORABLE! I would love to take some of your kids to post on my web site?
I LOVE the headband and flower!
Andrew has been loving his hands too...though he's not nearly as graceful to keep it to just his thumb. He sticks his whole fist right in! We need to get together and play. Sorry I never got over to say hi at the library...it's always a zoo there! :)
What a cutie!
Wow! She is getting so big so fast. I have to admit, I love thumb suckers. Dan hates the habit, but babies are so adorable when they do it. Good luck with it! Hopefully she won't do it long.
Post a Comment