Hannah is growing up way too fast. Yesterday I put her on her stomach for 'tummy time' and within about three seconds, she had flipped onto her back. While it is so fun watching them learn new things and grow, I just wish they would stay a little snuggle buddy forever!
These are Hannah's three month pictures. You'll notice it is a different bear. This is the girl version of the one I used for Tyler. My good mother-in-law gave it to Hannah for Christmas. So from here on out, it is going to be the pink bear.


This is Tyler at 3 months.
10 comments:
As cute as ever! Isn't it funny how we have girls, but we love to dress them in blue? That is my favorite color to have sweet Annie in. I must say that Hannah and Tyler definitely look like siblings.
She is so darling! Those are such sweet pictures.
So adorable! I love her sweater.
What a darling little girl! She is growing so fast! Happy 3 months Hannah!
Oh my heavens, she is stinking cute!
Oh my goodness that is amazing she slept so long! E is at 7 hours at night, but I'm hoping he can soon go longer. Do you use a certain method? I've read a lot of different ones and heard varying opinions.
You go girl!!!! When people would ask when Garrett started to sleep through the night, I would say at about 2 1/2 months. And they would say, You're lucky. He must be a good sleeper. But we both know that is false......I worked my butt off to get him on a schedule. I asked a friend of my mine at church how her little girl slept at night (she is 6 months old) and her mother said, she sleeps really good. She only wakes up at 11, 1 and then at 4. I just feed her and go back to sleep.........I didn't know what to say, so I just said hey, if you can do it and you are happy, then she is doing good. I remember you saying to me after I had Garrett that the schedule was the best thing for you and you were glad you started one when Tyler was first born.....that helped me a lot b/c some people don't agree with it. Baby Wise is the best! Sorry, this is long! Hannah is a doll and Tyler is sooo handsome! Enjoy playing Volleyball tonight!
You can definitely tell Hannah and Tyler are related--they look so much alike. They are both as cute as bugs ears!!
How cute! Hannah is such a doll. We really need to come see you guys. Kate will be 4 months at the end of the month! I know what you mean about the sleeping thing and the growing up thing! Love ya
Do you do the babywise thing? I'll have to get tips from you. Soren was awful. The thing for me is, too, that with William I was always home during the day for his naps, but with Burke and especially Soren, I haven't been as much. Oh well. Hannah is a doll and I love that pink teddy!
Post a Comment