Last night I was able to get together with my girls. We've been friends for almost ten years! We were at college together, all had our first babies within a few months of each other, and our second babies within months of each other too. We talk about mommy stuff, wife stuff and all sorts of other stuff. I love you Whit and Amy!

And then there is my boy. I love this little guy. He wants to be just like his Dad. Can you tell?
9 comments:
I want to be just like him, too.
yay for us! What a fun night! It was sure good seeing you guys and finally getting to meet Miss Hannah! What a cutie! Tyler is such a little man :) I love it!
Okay, so I must know. Is that a fake razor and where did you get it. I have a certain 14 month old who already wants to be like Daddy.
That is the cutest picture of Tyler! Steve is a good guy to imitate. :-)
It was so good to get together. It has been so long! Tyler is such a good boy! Will has been talking about him today. We'll have to get together more frequently so Tyler can have some kid time.
You 3 all have such cute little ones! Fun that you still get together too!
I seriously LOVE that picture of Tyler. This shaving stuff is serious business :) He even has the angle of his head right. I love that little guy!
What a classic picture--it reminds me of the first Home Alone movie ( one of my all time favorite Christmas movies!). Tyler is getting so big--it's going to be hard to snowshoe with him on your back now, Steve.
Isn't it fun to catch up with old friends. I had the opportunity to get together with one of my best friends from high school over Christmas... it feels just like going home!
So fun having babies with your friends. Kind of like getting married--once you do you want all your friends to as well; then when you have kids you want them to also. It makes it so much fun.
ps, I love that picture of Tyler shaving! So funny.
Post a Comment