Monday, October 19, 2009

Coming soon to a hospital near you...

This is Steve, giving an update on my amazing wife. We have been in the hospital since 1:30 this morning, and Erin has steadily progressed towards birth. Right now she is happily dilated to a 5 and pumping the epidural for more liquid comfort. She would appreciate your prayers in the coming hours!

We will get back with another post, with pictures, as soon as we can. Here's to a healthy baby and Mommy!

5 comments:

Anne said...

YEA!!!! And right on time, too... Good luck, Erin! You are in our prayers.

Amylee said...

I'm praying! Good luck Erin! You are already so lucky to have an epidural- YOU MUST BE LIVING RIGHT! Love you so, and I can't wait to hear all about it.

Merri Hackett said...

Yea and congrats! good luck guys! Enjoy that epidural!! My neighbor is in the hospital as we speak as well. You two are probably about the same.

sNick said...

Good luck! I can't wait to see pictures!

Kiersten said...

Yay!!! Congratulations! I can't wait to see her! Thanks for the update, Steve!