Proudly announcing the birth of Hannah at 11:30 am on October 19, 2009. She came after 12 hours of labor and about 6 minutes of pushing by her courageous mom, Erin. Hannah was 8 pounds 5 ounces and 21 inches long at birth. She is happily sleeping, all swaddled and warm. Mommy is looking and feeling great, as well. We feel so blessed to have a beautiful daughter!
HOORAY!!! Thank you for posting pics...I've been checking every few minutes! She's beautiful (like she'd be anything else) and I can't wait to see her in person.
Congrats!!! She is beautiful, and I do think she looks like her adorable big brother. Well done, Erin! (Okay, you too, Steve. I'll give you a leetle bit of credit.) I can't wait to meet my newest niece!
What great pictures! I so wish I could be there in person, but these pictures sure are cute. Erin, you look fabulous! And Hannah looks like a little angel.
Congratulations! She is precious and I love that hair! Ben was just saying how we need to have an extended Miller family reunion with all the little kids running around. Fun, huh?
Congratulations! I know you have been anxiously awaiting her arrival. Hannah is a beautiful name and she looks precious. Erin, you also look amazing! I can tell you are one happy mama.
Congratulations!!!!!!!!! I have been thinking about you so much all weekend, wondering what is going on with your family. I am so happy it was so "quick" and that you are all doing well. I hope we get to see her soon.
Isn't she lovely! It's great having a daughter. Isn't it crazy how different the feeling is with a little girl instead of a boy? She is so beautiful. I can't wait to see her in person. She will change so much in the next few days! I hope you post lots and lots of pictures!!!! Hint hint... Hope everything continues to go well and that you get feeling back to norman as quickly as possible, Erin.
16 comments:
HOORAY!!! Thank you for posting pics...I've been checking every few minutes! She's beautiful (like she'd be anything else) and I can't wait to see her in person.
Congratulations!
Congrats!!! She is beautiful, and I do think she looks like her adorable big brother. Well done, Erin! (Okay, you too, Steve. I'll give you a leetle bit of credit.) I can't wait to meet my newest niece!
What great pictures! I so wish I could be there in person, but these pictures sure are cute. Erin, you look fabulous! And Hannah looks like a little angel.
Congratulations! She is precious and I love that hair! Ben was just saying how we need to have an extended Miller family reunion with all the little kids running around. Fun, huh?
Congrats!!! I think she looks like Tyler already!!!
She's a little Tyler! Too cute! Congrats!
Congratulations! I know you have been anxiously awaiting her arrival. Hannah is a beautiful name and she looks precious. Erin, you also look amazing! I can tell you are one happy mama.
Congratulations!!!!!!!!! I have been thinking about you so much all weekend, wondering what is going on with your family. I am so happy it was so "quick" and that you are all doing well. I hope we get to see her soon.
Isn't she lovely! It's great having a daughter. Isn't it crazy how different the feeling is with a little girl instead of a boy? She is so beautiful. I can't wait to see her in person. She will change so much in the next few days! I hope you post lots and lots of pictures!!!! Hint hint... Hope everything continues to go well and that you get feeling back to norman as quickly as possible, Erin.
Oh my goodness she is gorgeous! Congratulations Pulley family! :) Can't wait to see more.
She is beautiful, all that blonde hair! Congratulations! So very, very happy for you.
Congratulations Pulley family! Hannah is gorgeous (I wouldn't expect anything else). What fun! What does Tyler think?
Congratulations! She's beautiful! Erin, you look great! Let me know if there's anything we can do for you guys! Yay! Welcome to the world Hannah!
Congrats!! She looks beautiful.
hooray! congrats! she is such a darling little thing! so glad she is here finally. :)
hopefully we will be joining you sooner than later...
hooray!! congratulations! what a beautiful baby and a beautiful mommy. welcome, welcome!
Post a Comment