Thursday, October 29, 2009

Around the house

Well, my mother-in-law left today. Sad day. Very sad day! She occupied Tyler, kept the house clean and made all the meals. Now the real work begins. The past week and a half has gone surprisingly well. Tyler was able to be a helper going to the store with Grandma and doing the dishes almost every night. I feel bad though, he's sort of been house bound with us. He has had to become creative with his toys, and now uses the Boppy and says, "Hey, I'm a flower!"

Hannah is a great little one. She has already done several four hour stretches at night! I'll take it. She was able to meet all of her grandparents and her great grandmother all within ten days.

Our first family picture. It is sort of sad it took us ten days to get this. Oh, well!

8 comments:

Tory and Elizabeth said...

What a fabulous family photo. (It took us two months before we finally got one of all four of us together.) I am so impressed with your ability to keep of all us (who are constantly watching) updating with pictures of your amazing family.

Melinda May said...

Luv them all. So cute and you look fantabulous! Seriously!

Rachelle said...

SO cute!!! And I still just LOVE her name!

Anne said...

Darling pictures! Is her hair a little bit red? Good luck on your own next week... I hope you are feeling pretty good by now. Don't feel bad about taking it easy for the next couple of weeks!

Amylee said...

Good luck on your own! You have a very cute little family. These pictures don't do your beautiful Hannah justice. She's so cute!

Dangela said...

Tyler is getting so big--he doesn't look like a toddler anymore. He is becoming a little boy! I love kids' imagination--they have such a unique way of looking at the world around them.

Jared & Tristan said...

YOU GUYS LOOK GREAT! WISH WE COULD HANG OUT. Jared

sNick said...

Hey, I know you're probably really busy, but some of us from High School (Steph, Kiersten, Margie, Kelsey), are meeting for dinner in SLC on Wednesday, and I just wanted to invite you. We're meeting at La Gourmandise (250 S 300 E) at 6pm. I hope you can make it! I don't think I have a current email address for you. Feel free to invite anyone you think might want to come.