So after a week of a few contractions but nothing steady, Steve decided a nice easy hike to a waterfall would be good. So Saturday afternoon we headed up to Pleasant Grove for a leisurely hike. It was more than leisurely. I was sweating and huffing and puffing my way up. That last few yards were pretty steep, so I didn't even reach the waterfall. Steve and Tyler trekked up and enjoyed the triumph! I was hurting by the time we got home and had consistent contractions for about an hour, then they stopped. Bummer. I thought for sure a hike would send me into labor. Wrong. Oh, well. The guessing game we play when waiting for babies is just their way of preparing us to revolve around them. Here's to hoping something happens this week.



13 comments:
WHAT..I can't believe you did that. You are in great shape. This baby is just not ready to face the world yet. For your sake, I hope she arrives this week too!
Cute photos!
Amen to the preparing us to revolve around them. Can't wait to see this happy sweet little girl.
Way to go Erin! Even if you didn't reach it to the top still quite an accomplishment! I hope she comes this week!!!!
DARN! I wish it would have worked... I kept thinking the same thing about doing aerobics. I did them until a few days before Andrew came and just ended up getting incredibly sore hips. GOOD LUCK! Can't wait to hear the news! :)
Great job! Seeing nature is much better than the view from your living room couch- at least until that sweet baby decides to show her teeny little self! Here's to having a baby in the next two weeks FOR SURE!!!!
looks like a beautiful hike! and you still don't look 9 months pregnant. . . Hope we get to meet little Hannah soon
I think it's time to start threatening the baby.
You look so great! And great job hiking! You are amazing! Hope your little girl makes her debut soon!
You are so close! I can't wait for her arrival! :) Good Luck! {PS. You are on HOT mamma! ;)}
I know why she isn't coming... Because if that photo is current, you are only about 7 months pregnant. She still has some growing to do. Good luck, girl, and darling pictures!!
Bring it.
I am starting to get really tired just going up the stairs! But I'm sure she'll come soon... I can't wait to see her.
And you really look great.
You are amazing, Erin! I am so impressed you could hike at all. We will be awaiting those baby pictures this week!!
Post a Comment