Monday, October 5, 2009

Final Attempts and Fall Feelin'

Doesn't it seem like we went from summer to fall in one day? I've actually turned the heater on and pulled out Tyler's winter pj's. This year I love October more that normal because it is officially baby month. But with the excitement, I have also been feeling the need to get out and do fun things with Tyler while I still can. I know we are going to be house-bound for a few weeks soon and I wanted him to feel special before the baby comes. So the past two weeks have entailed us going to the zoo, going up several canyons to see the fall colors, pumpkin patches and playing with cousins.



On the agenda for this week is a haircut for Tyler, making his robot Halloween costume, and hopefully having a baby early!

8 comments:

Miss Kris said...

You don't look 9 months pregnant! You look great! I, too, felt the need to have fun with Hayden before the baby came, and I'm so glad I did. Tyler won't be your baby for too much longer.

Jared & Tristan said...

You are such a cute mommy! Your little belly is so sweet. Tyler is growing up so much! Enjoy these last few days and/or weeks, because your world (and Tyler's) will never be the same!!
I'm glad you're enjoying fall. Out here in Iowa we went from summer to fall in one day too. It's crazy how cold it got all of a sudden!

Jared & Tristan said...

I just noticed Tyler holding hands with the little girl in the cart. That is sooo cute!

Guy wants to write his name:

guy

Amylee said...

You have obviously been passing the time with some very fun activities! Isn't it great that you still feel good enough to get out and do things? I always feel so bad for people that are pretty much bed ridden by the end of their pregnancies. Good luck having Hannah early! Way to be optimistic. You should wait until Wednesday though because I want you to come to my house tomorrow!

Melinda May said...

I love your blog. It is so cute and festive! Even though we have only been friends/acquaintances for a short time I can't wait to meet little Hannah. Tyler is a cutie and she will be too!

Tory and Elizabeth said...

Awesome! Such a great thing to let him know that he is important. I can't wait to meet this little woman, maybe I will just have to take a little vacation sometime this winter.

Merri Hackett said...

Oh I would love to have a baby in October! It's the best month really! Good luck let me know what Auntie Merri can do to help! :)

Dangela said...

It looks like you are taking full advantage of the season. What wonderful memories for Tyler. He is lucky to have such wonderful parents who love him so much.

We can't wait for the pictures of Hannah!!