Well we are home and doing pretty well. She spoiled us rotten the first night by waking up every three hours to eat, then going right back to sleep. Last night, however, was what you typically imagine nights with a newborn to be. Oh, well. She is a great eater, very calm, and as sweet as they come. It is going to take me a while to find the balance between holding her, sleeping, getting things done, and trying to give Tyler the attention he needs. Thank goodness for mothers and mother-in-laws!


Tyler seems to be coping well. He is a little more hyper than normal, but that is to be expected. The moment he walked in the room to meet her, he came over to ask me if he could give her a hug. I'm hoping that is a good sign. He will give her a hug or kiss, then not notice or touch her for hours. He seems so big now too. I keep thinking he's big enough for kindergarten or something!

I sure do love these two little ones!
11 comments:
I love it. It really is quite an adjustment for everyone. But me personally,I love it. You truly have such amazing children.
Glad you guys are doing well. Christopher has been a little crazy too...totally normal though, I suppose. And I know what you mean about the older one seeming HUGE. Honestly, I feel like Christopher doubled in height and weight overnight!!! :)
Thank you for pictures!!! Hannah is so precious, and I love all the pink. I can't wait to hold her! Tyler will be such a good big brother. That is a great picture with him giving her a kiss.
We are so happy for you! She is just beautiful. Hopefully she'll start sleeping soon, right? ;)
That is so sweet! What a good brother he will be!
what a doll :) Hope you get some sleep tonight!
this is Amy, but I'm on my sister's computer. Hannah is beautiful!!!! what a cutie. She definitely looks like Tyler, but more girly :o). Good luck finding that balance- it will take you awhile so don't be hard on yourself! good luck with EVERYTHING. talk to you soon.
The balance thing with two was hard for me as well, but don't be hard on yourself. It will come with time and your kids will be fine. :) She is beautiful!!!!
I love the pictures of Tyler with Hannah. I bet he is an awesome big brother. They are both adorable!
She is absolutely beautiful. My baby just turned one and seeing newborns like this gets me thinking. :) Looks like Tyler is a perfect older brother, too. And I love his Halloween costume!
your kids are so beautiful!! i love all of these posts.
Post a Comment