I am definitely stalking you today! She is so TEENY. I have already forgotten what it is like. She is so cute. Keep the pictures and videos coming! I can't get enough.
Oh she's so sweet! I'm so happy for you guys. I'm pretty sure that she is the only baby in the history of the world who actually came on her due date! That's amazing!
Congratulations to the Pulley family for another gorgeous addition. Wonderful job Erin, she is precious! I can see a lot of Tyler in her, especially in the hair department. I was just asking Nick yesterday if he has heard anything from Steve; I remember saying exactly, "Isn't Erin due soon?". It is amazing how things work. Much love and blessings from all of us in Boise.
How fabulous. I love how you say "now the real work begins". Oh so true, but being so sweet and beautiful makes it just a little bit better. And by the way, you look amazing Erin!
I love the video. You guys are an adorable little family. What a wonderful week and what an amazing blessing. Enjoy every moment of it for us, even the hard ones.
7 comments:
I am definitely stalking you today! She is so TEENY. I have already forgotten what it is like. She is so cute. Keep the pictures and videos coming! I can't get enough.
Okay...I could TOTALLY hear her when she said, "I love Aunt Suzie!" with that little squeak of hers!
So very cute. Makes me want to hold her even worse than I already do!
Erin I loved getting the email update from Steve! Hannah is so so adorable. She already seems really alert! And you look so lovely.
Oh she's so sweet! I'm so happy for you guys. I'm pretty sure that she is the only baby in the history of the world who actually came on her due date! That's amazing!
Congratulations to the Pulley family for another gorgeous addition. Wonderful job Erin, she is precious! I can see a lot of Tyler in her, especially in the hair department. I was just asking Nick yesterday if he has heard anything from Steve; I remember saying exactly, "Isn't Erin due soon?". It is amazing how things work. Much love and blessings from all of us in Boise.
How fabulous. I love how you say "now the real work begins". Oh so true, but being so sweet and beautiful makes it just a little bit better. And by the way, you look amazing Erin!
I love the video. You guys are an adorable little family. What a wonderful week and what an amazing blessing. Enjoy every moment of it for us, even the hard ones.
Post a Comment